The Samaj plans for 2020 have been largely impacted by the pandemic and as a result the Executive Committee have decided to roll on this current membership year to 2021 at no extra cost.
We would therefore like to invite those who are non-members to sign up to a complimentary membership for 2020.
When are Membership renewals due?
- Annual membership should be renewed on 1st January each year for the period 1st January to 31 December.
- 2021 membership fees is now due for payment.
- Option 2 for 3 Years 2021/2022/2023 is now due for payment.
Why should I become a Member ?
If you’re not a Member then you’re missing out on being part of a large community of Kutchi families in Western Australia. Your membership subscription helps to support your Samaj and its dedicated team of volunteers, keep you informed about community news, activities and events as well as obtain member discounts to Navratri and other cultural and sports events. Don’t forget the annual Samaj Diwali function is complementary as well for all current Members and this too is great value for money.
Support your Samaj, become a Member!
How much does the Membership for SKLPC WA cost ?
- Option 1: The Annual membership fee for 2021 is $30 per person for persons over 18 years of age.
- Option 2: Pay membership for 3 years at $75pp ($15 Discount)
- Membership is free for persons under 18 years of age.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- As a member you agree to be bound by the Constitution and any bylaws of the Shree Kutchi Leva Patel Community (Samaj) of WA.
- As a member you agree to inform the Secretary immediately of any changes to your contact details or personal information relating to your membership. This includes updating your current email address so that you can continue to receive information from the Samaj.
The Samaj will treat the information you have provided in accordance with its obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth).
How do I become a Member ?
Click the link below, complete the membership form and use your internet banking to make your membership payment.
How can I pay my Membership fees?
Option 1 – e-payment via Online Banking
This is the best way to track the processing of your payments.
Bank: Bank West
A/C Name: Shree Kutchi Leva Patel Community WA (Samaj)
BSB No: 306 031
A/C No: 0467243
FOR THE REFERENCE, PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL (INCLUDING MIDDLE) NAME AND THE FIRST PART OF YOUR STREET ADDRESS FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT.
FOR EXAMPLE ‘PREMJI HARJI HIRANI ODIN’.
Option 2 – Post a cheque
Made payable to: ‘Shree Kutchi Leva Patel Community WA (Samaj)’
Postal address: P.O Box 1720, Wangara, WA 6065
PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE REVERSE FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT
I still have a question..
Please email email@example.com