If you are having trouble using this website or with anything related to your membership please have a look on this page first to see if you can find the help you are looking for. If this does not work, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check my Membership details
– Is my membership up to date?
– What is my membership number?
– What if my address has changed?
What to do
- Renewals are due on 1 January every year.
- Annual membership runs from 1 January to 31 December each year.
- Click here for more information and details how to renew your membership.
Depending if and when you paid your membership. You are;
- Subscribed Member: Also called “Paid Members”, these are Members who have paid their latest Annual Subscription.
- Ordinary Member: these are Members whose memberships have lapsed i.e. they have not paid their latest Annual Subscription.
- Non Member: This is everyone else.
ANZ / Westpac / CBA / NAB Send your payment ($30 per person over 18 years of age) to:
Bank: Bank West
Account: Shree Kutchi Leva Patel Community WA (Samaj)
BSB No: 306 031
A/C No: 0467243
Payment reference: EITHER Your Membership Number OR your Name and the name of the road you live on.
Please make your membership payments by 30th June 2021.
Send your payment using your online banking as there is no payment facility on this website.
- Check that Samaj emails aren’t being save in your Junk or Spam email folder. If they are then consult your email provider or Internet Service Provider how to add the Samaj email address email@example.com to your ‘safe senders list’ to avoid Samaj emails automatically from going into the junk folder.
- You might have accidentally unsubscribed yourself from the list or someone else that you forwarded a Samaj email to may have accidentally unsubscribed you. Click here to re-add yourself for Samaj emails.
- If this does not solve your problem, find any email you have received from Samaj.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “unsubscribe from this list“.
- Once you have unsubscribed then resubscribe again for Samaj emails by clicking here.
- Please check and confirm that the Hindu funeral has been completed first before holding a Besvanu.
- Fill this form to inform us on a Bereavement Notice.
* Samaj will NOT make any announcement unless an official email has been received from Mandir.
* The Bereavement Notice will be forwarded to our subscribed Members at the earliest opportunity.