- 10 Black beans cans
- 15 Potatoes boiled peeled and finely diced
- 5 Bell pepper finely diced – Green/Yellow
- 10 Sweet corn tins
- 5 Coriander Bunch
- 5 cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 cans red kidney beans
- 2 can sweetcorn
- 2 Red Peppers
- 3 Green peppers
- 0.5kg fresh tomatoes
- 250gms red onions
- 5 packets of of taco mix
- Add oil to a pan
- Cook the onions for a bit then add peppers
- Once they are part cooked add the rest of the ingredients the corn, kidney beans and tomatoes.
- Let these cook on low heat till the sauce starts thickening a bit then add the taco mix to taste let it simmer for 5 mins and your salsa is ready to serve.
For Bean Mixture
- Add a bit of oil in a pan and cook the peppers, beans and corn add a bit of chilli powder and salt to taste
Spread lettuce in the bowl, add the bean mix , potatoes, some tortilla chips, cheese and add salsa as required. You can also add sour cream on top.